The cold wave has returned to Arizona. It was cloudy, rainy and cold all through the day. I wanted to go for a run in the morning but ended up creating a detailed itinerary for India. It is still not finalized but there are many many highlights. A few sample places we will visit are:
- Marine Drive in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chilika Lake, Odisha
- Konark Sun Temple, Odisha
- Jagannath Temple, Odisha
- The Mother Home (Mother Teresa), West Bengal
- The Taj Mahal, Uttar Pradesh
- Bukhara Restaurant, New Delhi
- Modhera Sun Temple, Gujarat
- Patan Step Well, Gujarat
There are a few more highlights; I will blog about them after the trip itinerary is final.
I ran around the DC Ranch loop for 6.3 miles at a pace of 8:26 per mile in the evening. The sun had come out after the rain all day. The smell of wet earth was still fresh. This was compounded by the smell of roses in Ethel’s Park in Silverleaf. The sunset was gorgeous too!