It rained. It stopped. It rained again. Then it poured. It was a nasty, wet and dreary day. Since it is Monday, I rested. I had my Zensah calf compression sleeves on all day.
My itinerary for the trip to India is final now. It will be a hectic trip:
- Jan 30 to Feb 2: Mumbai, Dev’s wedding, Elephanta Caves, hang with family and friends
- Feb 2 to Feb 6: Bhubaneshwar, Goodluck India orphanages, Puri, Konark and Chilika Lake
- Feb 6: Kolkata, Mother Teresa Mission, orphanage
- Feb 7: Agra, Taj Mahal
- Feb 8: New Delhi
- Feb 9 to Feb 12: Ahmedabad, Visamo, blind school, Gandhi Ashram, Modhera, Patan, Thol, family and friends
- Feb 13: Fly back to USA via Mumbai
I can’t wait.