HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMAN. Nobody I know travels more than Naman. Nobody.
In 2016, I may come close. Maybe! At a high level, my International trips in 2016 will be:
- January-February: India
- April: UK, Italy, Jordan
- September: Germany
- November: India again
My tickets for January-Febuary are already booked. Today, we booked tickets for the London Marathon in April. It’s a super-exciting itinerary:
- April 20: Depart Phoenix to London
- April 21, 22, 23, 24: In London
- April 24: Run the London Marathon
- April 25: Depart London to Rome
- April 25, 26: In Rome and Vatican City
- April 27: Depart Rome to Amman, Jordan
- April 27, 28, 29: In Amman and Petra, Jordan
- April 30: Depart Amman to Phoenix with a stopover in London
The London Marathon is on my bucket list. Visiting Petra is also on my bucket list. This will be the most amazing trip. Now I have something to look forward to as soon as I return from India!
Today is Monday. It’s rest day. This is race week. On Sunday, I will run the Arizona Rock ‘n’ Roll half marathon. Missy is doing better. Work is rocking. I am back to biking again. Life is good!