- Monday: Easy Bike (ended up biking for 30+ miles)
- Tuesday: Boot Camp (tough tough tough)
- Wednesday: Shake-off run (easy 30 minutes)
- Thursday: Rest day (well-deserved)
- Friday: Fartlek or Tempo Run (40-minute Intervals)
- Saturday: Either easy bike or long run (7 mile easy run)
- Sunday: Either easy bike or long run (ended up biking 23.3 miles with Kristi)
It was hotter-than-hell last weekend weekend in Arizona. On Saturday and Sunday, the temperatures broke all kinds or records by touching 115 degrees. On Sunday, Kristi and I started biking at 6AM but still felt the heat by the time we finished.
I signed up for McMillan running camp in Flagstaff (June 9 to 12). It’s a packed agenda from Thursday afternoon to Sunday morning with trail running, various lectures and discussions, track workouts, etc. etc. It’ll be a perfect way to beat the Arizona heat.
Our travel plans this year are pretty solid with trips planned to California (July), Chicago (August – tentative), Berlin (September) and India (November).
I’ll blog more from Flagstaff this weekend…